I just went IN at Urban Outfitters and since my YouTube channel isn't up yet, I wanted to share my haul with you on here. I've always shopped at Urban, but lately their stuff has been extremely on point, so I find myself shopping there a lot more. After weeks of putting Adidas sneakers in and out of my shopping cart online and clicking on the same concert tees over and over, I finally caved and did a little UO online shopping spree! Click "continue reading" to see what I got and to shop this post!
- Quay Sunglasses- This is the second pair of Quay Australia (pronounced "Key") sunglasses that I've bought. You can't beat the price point and on top of that they're still an up-and-coming brand, so not everyone has them (which I like). I get compliments on them all the time and who doesn't love a good complement?! So, I knew I wanted to get another pair. I've worn this new pair on my Snapchat (SnapMelG) a few times and every time someone asks where they can get them, so here ya go! I also heard a rumor that Nordstrom is going to start carrying Quay Australia in their BP section within the next year, so get ready to see more and more from this awesome company!
- Adidas Sneakers- I feel like I'm back in 7th grade, because the Adidas shell toe sneakers have made a major comeback! I guess I shouldn't find it all that surprising since every trend eventually comes back around, it's just funny since it's from a decade that I actually remember...in specific my 7th grade year. I'm loving this trend though and forgot just how comfy these sneaks are. Keep in mind that they run big, so order a 1/2 size down i.e. if you're usually an 8 go with a 7 1/2.
- Concert Tees- I'm brand loyal when it comes to vintage-inspired concert tees. Junk Food tees fit me perfectly, are uber comfortable, and are made from qaulity materials. I love that Urban Outfitters carries lots of Junk Food clothing. The shirts are a little pricey, unless you find one on sale (like this one for $19.99). When I take into account price-per-wear though, I DEFINITELY get my money's worth. No joke, Brian asked me how many times I was going to wear my same "The Who" shirt within a week. It's ridiculous how much I wear these shirts, definitely worth the higher price tag. Also, they have a loose fit, but I'd still go with the normal size you wear.
- Off-the-shoulder Blouse- Here's a trend that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Cold shoulder/bare shoulder/off-the-shoulder tops. Whatever you want to call them, you'll be seeing a lot more of them this spring. Another trend that I can't get enough of. I especially love these tops, because it's easy for any and every body-type to wear. Since I have ridiculously big boobs (they're so annoying and hard to dress) it's nice to be able to hide them under these flowy tops.
- Adidas Tee- Since I'm always wearing my concert tees, I decided to pick up an Adidas one as well. It's the perfect shirt to throw on with jeans shorts or blank skinnys. It has a loose fit, which make it really comfortable. I didn't realize when I ordered it that the logo was on the front and back, so just a heads up!
For other style inspo from Urban Outfitters, make sure to check out their Bring Spring lookbook!
Shop the post: